Re: Help on FTP, OAS 3.0, and OAS 3.0 Web Listner

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:14:21 GMT

As you can probably already tell, OAS has it's hooks into that file. That's why you can't replace the file. It thinks it is in use. To work around this, I found the file and renamed it. This works on NT anyway. I couldn't delete the file or overwrite it, but I could rename it. Then I could overwrite it.

HTH,
Brian