Re: How can I create a trigger that depends on system date?

From: rob van laarhoven <rob_at_dsdelft.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:59:04 +0100

I think you should take a look at dbms_job package. Creating a trigger on a dictionary object is not allowed. For example : creating a trigger on a system-date-field-update (if it exists) would block the system-date-field-update if the trigger fails.

Rob

dj_brun_at_my-deja.com heeft geschreven in bericht <832kjs$uv0$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...