8i OCP. Anyone do it yet?

From: crumedgeon <zimsbait_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:20:53 -0500

Hello all..

Just finished my 8.0 OCP and was thinking about taking the 8i upgrade while I'm still on a roll. I saw the info that is covered on the upgrade test on Oracles site, but couldn't find a practice test (never test w/o knowing what you're getting into first!).

Anyone taken the test and remember some of the questions? I'd appreciate the info.

//
cr Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 16:20:53 CST