JRE crashes Net8 Easy Config and Net8 Assistant on NT4

From: Vincent GRENET <vincent.grenet_at_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:39:10 GMT

Hi All.

I'am having problems running Net8 Easy Config and Net8 Assistant (Oracle 8.0.5.0.0) on NT4WS. jave.exe crashes when running any of these two tools. I've tried SP3, 4 & 5 with the same results.

I have another machine which runs Net8 Easy Config correctly with NT4SP3, but I'am unable to install the same configuration on a fresh machine.(Well, the configuration looks the same as far as I can tell, but java.exe still crashes).

Any ideas of the requirements Oracle 8.0.5.0.0 has on Windows NT4 ? I'm just installing the client part. I'va also tried installing SP before or after O8, with the same results.

Vincent Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 16:39:10 CST