Oracle8 Personal Edition with Win98

From: ä <david_at_foxway.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:41:42 -0000

I have Oracle8 Personal Edition 8.04 running under Windows 98 on a stand alone PC. I want to attach to Oracle tables fro Access 97 using ODBC but I have so far failed miserably. can anyone advise me how to successfully achieve this ? I have installed everything using Oracle installer and have tried both the Microsoft and Oracle ODBC drivers. I am not an Oracle expert and so I expect I am doing something wrong. any help would be very much appreciated.

Dave Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 14:41:42 CST