Re: How to invoke sql*Loader from PL/SQL?

From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:37:49 GMT

Hi, I have only used SQLLoader via SQL*Plus via HP-Unix terminal, I use it to load external crafted files into Tables. I too would like to know if ther eis a way to execute it through PL/SQL, but I'm not wanting to do anything quite so fancy as you. I'm just loading tables with ASCII files. Thx, Q MailTo:jpquinn_at_home.com