Re: SQL Dilemma!! Anyone.........

From: Anthony Mandic <am_at__agd.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:33:46 +1100

jason wrote:

> If it was so elementary why did'nt you post an answer for the guy?

	If you read his question and my answer clearly, you would
	have observed that I did answer his question exactly.

	Besides, there's no point posting sql code when his question
	was crossposted to so many different newsgroups. The code may
	differ depending on his version. Why do you ask anyway? Do
	you need the solution too?

-am Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 18:33:46 CST