Oracle Export/Import NT to Unix

From: Michael <Michael.Wrobel_at_unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:59:17 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I am working in a testing environment with Oracle on Windows NT. I have a client who needs the tables and data I have created on an Oracle database on Unix. I do not have a server to test this on and was wondering if anyone has done this before.

I am planning on doing a table level export on about 25 tables. Conceptually, this should work fine as long as the .dmp file is used.

Would there be anything to watch out for?

Thanks,

Mike Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 16:59:17 CST