Re: Jr. DBA needs help creating a new database in Oracle8 on NT 4.0

From: Mark K <markko99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:15:44 GMT

Best thing to do is create using database assistant, and choose the save scripts option. you can then go through the scripts and document the procedure.

Oracle doesn't want it to look too easy!!

Mark

In article <384FE074.CF986DFA_at_hsv.boeing.com>,   Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is the process of creating a new database documented anywhere in
Oracle

--
Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 13:15:44 CST