WebDB & Perl or Perl code within PL/SQL or ...

From: Jenda Krynicky <Jenda_at_Krynicky.cz>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:36:47 GMT

I need to create some reports and would realy love to use some programming language instead of the nice but not yet complete PL/SQL. Preferably Perl. So ... is it possible to instruct WebDB to run some code
(preferably stored in the database somewhere) with an external "interpreter"?
(The server is Linux and is NOT running any Webserver except WebDB 2.0.5).

Or to create some functions/procedures in an "external" language?

Or something else? I realy do not want to fight with PL/SQL in this project.

Thanks, Jenda
http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 09:36:47 CST