Oracle Designer 2000

From: Johan Hoste <johan.hoste_at_worldonline.be>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:12:31 +0100

It is maybe a silly question but how can I connect the Designer 2000 Tool with my Personal Oracle 8.0 local database on my PC. I get an error ORA-03111 or somethink like that, no interface connection  ODBC ? DBE ?) is installed ?

Please can someone help me out of this ?

Thanks

Johan Hoste Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 01:12:31 CST