esperatly looking for V$ fields comment

From: Bernard Polarski <bpolarsk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 19:10:33 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for the V$ comments for v7.3.4 and 8.0.5 You may find them for all DBA_<views> but it is empty for the V$.

They are on the Online generic documentation CD-ROM under html form mixed with lot's of consideartions, but there are more than a thousand, so I am looking for an sql file to load directly. I have already searched the $ORACLE_HOME/rdms/admin and browsed metalink :

Does anybody know where I can find them?

Regards

B.Polarski
www.geocities.com/bpolarsk
Email : bpolarsk_at_yahoo.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 13:10:33 CST