Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager Installation and use

From: SquidKiller <squidkiller_at_iname.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:49:57 -0500

Use the Net8 Easy Config and create your TNSNAMES.ORA..... then COPY that file and put it into the /network/admin directory of the ORACLE_HOME for the Enterprise Manager. THEN you will be able to connect. Or else try the following for a connect string:
HOSTNAME:PORT:SID... --
Alan E. Vervaeke
Database Administrator
Oracle Certified Professional

Who is watching your database 24x7? We are blackpearl.net