Problem Deploying EJB's

From: Robert Truban <rtruban_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 23:09:56 -0500

Hi All,

I am having a problem deploying EJB's on 8i. Last week I was doing this with no problems using the same user. The EJB seems to deploy and work, but I would like to get rid of the following error:

loading : oracle/jdbc/dbaccess/DBColumn creating : oracle/jdbc/dbaccess/DBColumn SQL error during creation of: oracle/jdbc/dbaccess/DBItem ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

This error is repeated for everything everything it try's to load. We have just installed 8i and I don't have an experienced DBA to call upon. I assume someone has changed something since I last deployed an EJB, but I have no idea what.

Can anyone tell me how I might fix this problem?

TIA, Rob Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 22:09:56 CST