Discoverer Help!

From: Lim Chin Yee <ccelimcy_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:11:25 +0800

Hi,

i have a problem,
I was upgrading my Discoverer EUL tables from 3.08 to 3.1.38, I met up with the problem : Failed at 15%. Unsuccessful: ORA-02289 sequence does not exist
From my trace log files, i found out that the root of the problem is due the
the missing discoverer document tables/sequence which should be created from the
script file Disdoccr(used to install Discoverer Document Tables)from the previous releases.

So i went to look at my first Discoverer : 3.07 installation log file : eulamake.log, the file Disdoccr was not installed as they could not locate it in the file system.

After this, An upgrade to 3.08 was done but the missing Discoverer Document Tables did not affect the upgrade.

My workaround : run the Disdoccr.sql that came with 3.08 and continue wih the upgrade

any suggestions? Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 20:11:25 CST