Re: Help! Tools for generating SQL script??

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:58:43 +0100

No,
you could tweak export to do this, but there's no official tool, as everyone of course is using Designer :)
Best alternative is getting TOAD, Tool for Oracle Application Developers, at www.toadsoft.com . There is a commercial version and a shareware. The latter has a one month license, so you need to download it every month, but it does this and much more.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA