address already in use

From: Umberto Fonda <ufonda_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:15:41 +0100

Hi,
can you help me to solve this problem ? I've an application composed by many different processes, any of them opening a connection to the DB Server. Many processes encounter the following error:
ORA-12542:TNS:address already in use.
What is the cause and how can I fix it ? Thanks
Umberto Fonda
ufonda_at_mail.eng.it Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 09:15:41 CST