Oracle Enterprise Manager Installation and use

From: <sqlguy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:38:57 -0500

Am trying to install and use Oracle Enterprise Manager 2.0.4 for Win32. I tried installing it along with a 8.1.5 client (why do I have to create a new HOME?). That would not work at all but at least I could connect to my instances using SQL*Plus and other 3rd party tools.

Then I uninstalled both and cleaned the registry. Installed OEM and tried to connect. Cannot use either OEM, SQL*Plus or 3rd party tools. I get an ORA 12203. Check documentation but there is no ORA 12203.

I am stumped. Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 08:38:57 CST