Re: Case sensitive ORACLE

From: Avi Veinshtein <avi.veinshtein_at_cpm.elex.co.il>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:24:35 GMT

  i'd like to ask a bit different question : we create tables from Pro/C , and the table&column names are case mixed. Oracle creates them also in case mixed.   However when i try to select them from sqlplus - i have to put the exact table/column names in quotes.

  Is it a possibility to define an alias (or synonym) for a column name ? (i know that for a table i do can create/use a case non-sensitive synonym)

  regards,

                 Avi      aba_at_poboxes.com