Oracle DBA Certification training

From: <madina_at_compqsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 07:58:36 GMT

Hi Guys, we just want to let you know that at Compqsoft in Houston we are offering instructor led Oracle DBA certification course. New batch is starting soon.

We have excellent course material and certified Oracle DBAs as instructors.
It is 60 hour course and lots of hands on. It cost only $1499.00 and money back guarantee the certification. Evening and week end classes available. Special programs for corporate accounts.

Call Ganesh at 1-800-800-9962 or send email to training_at_compqsoft.com for more details about the course.

Thanks
Madina
Compqsoft, Inc
440, Benmar, suite 1270
Houston, TX 77060
281-272-2022

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 01:58:36 CST