Re: Newbie Question Changes to init.ora

From: Gary Waldrom <garyw_at_amonra-insight.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:40:09 -0000

Yes

Gary Waldrom

Amonra Insight Ltd.
Authors of Q-file IT Quick Reference Guides http://www.q-file.com

-----Original Message-----
From: elizabeth1000_at_my-deja.com [mailto:elizabeth1000_at_my-deja.com] Posted At: 06 December 1999 16:00
Posted To: misc
Conversation: Newbie Question Changes to init.ora Subject: Newbie Question Changes to init.ora

I need to bump up my open cursors parameter on a database it is currently at the default of 50. When I put the new value into the init file if I then stop and start the database will that cause the new value to take effect?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 12:40:09 CST