Switch External to Password

From: Joe <Dont_at_Send.Com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:23:35 -0000

Hi I'm using 7.3 on NT and most of the tables belonge to ORC The ORC account is setup as an "External" account and it can not "Create Session"

I need to create new Views and things in the ORC schema I also have to grant rights on these objects to others.

I can't connect via the ORC external account using "Plus33w.exe /"

Or do I change the ORC account to a "password account" log in as ORC do my work, then after I've finished, Change the account back to an "External account".

Thanks
Joe Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:23:35 CST