Re: DUAL BOOT NT WIN98

From: Peter Dedesi <dedesi.peter_at_evosoft.hu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 11:46:48 +0100

I don't understand why do you write this question into this newgroup but here is
one solution:

  1. if you want to install the 2 os separetly on the 2 hds, u (I) can't resolve the problem
  2. if you install both os on the first hd 2/a) install win98 2/b) start fdisk; change boot partion 2/c) install nt 2/d) when u want to change os u must start fdisk and change boot partition
  3. use linux's lilo and u can do anything :) (details in personal mail!)

Peter