Oracle bureaucracy :-(

From: Alexander Jerusalem <alexander.jerusalem_at_chello.at>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 01:03:50 GMT

As a would be Oracle customer, I really have to say communication with that company is hard. If you can't find the product information you need on their web-site you're out of luck. Local Oracle representatives (at least in Europe) are clueless and bureaucratic and the email-contacts given on the web-site won't lead to more than automated redirects to the other web pages or local representatives.

So although it doesn't seem like the right place for product infos, I still hope that someone in this newsgroup can answer the following question:

Do I need JServer to do stored procedures and stored functions in Java? I hope not so, because I don't need EJB or CORBA or anything nor would I want to pay for it. Just good old stored procedures. Received on Sun Dec 05 1999 - 19:03:50 CST