Simple question on Oracle stored procedure/function---HELP!!

From: Dana Jian <djian_at_trasa.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:05:11 -0500

Hello,

I'm a new user of PL/SQL in Oracle8, I have two questions as following:

  1. Can function in Oracle server return more than one value? how?

I was trying to use OUT type of parameters in a function on the Oracle server, but I got NULL(VB program as front-end) returned from that function.

Anyone knows the reason?

2) Can function in Oracle server return a recordset--multiple rows with multiple columns? How??

I really appreciate the help!!!

Dana Jian
dan_jian_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri Dec 03 1999 - 14:05:11 CST