UPDATE syntax HELP!

From: Vic Millan <vmillan_at_dailyherald.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:22:32 GMT

I have two table, CUSTOMER and CUSADDRESS. In the CUSTOMER table, I have a field called ACUSNO. Some data in CUSTOMER table has blank ACUSNO. I want to populate ACUSNO with a filed in CUSADDRESS called PHONE. The key for both tables is CUSNO.

What is the correct syntax when I run UPDATE command??

Vic Received on Fri Dec 03 1999 - 10:22:32 CST