Oracle 734: problems with server manager

From: Vukadinov Branislav <Branislav.Vukadinov_at_ev.co.yu>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:24:36 +0100

Hi all.
We have several DEC Alphaserver 4100 machines running Digital UNIX 4.0D and Oracle7.3.4 server. When we try to startup server manager, using "svrmgrm" command it fails with message:

TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred

We have tried running it on the host itself (X11 CDE, DT window manager) and over the network from an old DEC OSF/1 V3.2 (X11 Motif). The error is the same. Does anyone have an idea, suggestion or a solution to our problem?

TYIA,
Bane. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 06:24:36 CST