Help resolving "No ocijdbc8 in java.library.path" with JDeveloper 3 and Oracle8i

From: Jacob <jacmads_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:29:10 +0100

Hi all

Sorry about asking this question again....

When I try to use the "Oracle OCI-8" JDBC driver to connect to my Oracle8i server, i keep getting "No ocijdbc8 in java.library.path". I believe it can be solved by inserting a reference to the JDBC driver located in "\JDeveloper 3.0\jdbc\lib\oracle8.1.5" or "oracle8.1.6sdk". But I don't know exactly how to do this. I haven't been able to find it anywhere in documentation. Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance!

Jacob Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 04:29:10 CST