Re: mail

From: <anup_mistry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:14:01 GMT

hi,
I am doing the same but with oracle 8.0.5 using Forms5.0 and the OLE2 Package available in the front-end thru' which i am using the OLE automation server of the MAPI ActiveX DLL files installed during tour normal WINNT installation..
Will be sending you the source code thru an attachment on your email.. Stay in touch,,

In article <8240hb$rdq$1_at_news.kabelfoon.nl>,   "Reinder" <rein_at_kabelfoon.nl> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to setup mapi mail from Oracle server 7.3.4. On
the
> Oracle server we us an exchange email client with a profile. How can
we
> configure mapi mail in oracle to use event monitoring in exchange.
> We don't use smtp mail.
>
> Reinder.
> rein_at_kabelfoon.nl

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 13:14:01 CST