Help with Meta-Data for document management db...

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:50:01 GMT

Hi folks! Thanks for reading this.

I am developing a document management system in Oracle 8.0.4. I need to define the Meta_Data for this db as the actual data is too big to fit on one system. My db will therefore be a Meta-Data db that describes the actual data and where it is located.

I've never developed a Meta-Data db before and would appreciate any input(s) and/or advise from someone that has.

Thanks much,

Richard Hollingsworth
Boeing Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 10:50:01 CST