Oracle 8 vs Access 2

From: Richard M. <rim_at_nospam.wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:01:26 +0100

Hello,

 We have weird problem using Access 2 (under NT) on an Oracle 8 database via ODBC. As long as it run on a Oracle 7 server all is OK, but as soon as we try to use an Oracle 8 server, the table first screen is written properly but all the following is written as "deleted".

 What is going on ? Does it have something to do with the new way Oracle deals with ROWID ?

 thanks,

--Richard. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 10:01:26 CST