Q: Oracle 8i Lite How to...

From: <allasrosa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 09:46:53 GMT

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed Oracle8i Lite into my PC which is running Win95 OSR2. My problem is, I donno what to do after I've made a new database. I can't connect to it with SQLPlus. I know that I should set up things like Connection, Service, Connection Protocol (? mine is a local database), SID, blah blah blah... What should be the procedure to make them done? Hope u can help.

Thanx!

Rgds,
Allas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 03:46:53 CST