Get value from listbox

From: samikrc <samikrc_at_iem.iitkgp.ernet.in>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 06:28:09 GMT

 I have a crazy problem.
 In the layout of a block named 'whouse_det' i have a list box called 'month' showing all the months.

I have defined a query 'when-list-changed' and in pl/sql block of this query I have used sth. like this:

message(:whouse_det.month);
pause;

But while running, even if the listbox is changed, nothing is obtained from :whouse_det.month though the other activities of the trigger are carried out successfully.

What may be the problem ?
Please help.
Regards.
Samik.
--
Samik Raychaudhuri
IIT Kharagpur

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 00:28:09 CST