oracle8i personal edition

From: RKULKA <rkulka_at_aol.com>
Date: 01 Dec 1999 21:15:24 GMT

as an oracle neophyte, i just got my hands on a trial version of oracle8i personal edition for my windows 98 desktop. i wanted to know how to start up some of the utilities like instance manager, sql worksheet, etc(if theyre even compatible with the personal edition). what do i enter at the prompt for username, password, service at the oracle enterprise manager login? are there any good online beginners tutorials that anyone could recommend? Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 15:15:24 CST