DA/DBA Newsletter Announcement

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_tdan.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:15:38 -0500

Re: The Data Administration Newsletter - http://www.tdan.com

The eleventh issue of TDAN.com will be announced on January 1, 2000 instead of December 1, 1999. HOWEVER, many of the changes to TDAN.com that were slated for the next issue have been posted to the web-site for December 1. Future issues of TDAN.com will be announced on 1/1, 4/1, 7,1, and 10/1.

Please respond to the TDAN 2000 Survey that will take you 3-5 minutes to complete with ten brief questions. Responding makes you eligible to win 1 of 3 gift certificates to Amazon.com (and will not add your name to a mailing list). You can request a survey by:

1 - visiting the TDAN.com survey page at http://www.tdan.com/survey.htm. 2 - sending an email to rseiner_at_tdan.com subject=TDAN 2000 Survey Request

The changes and enhancements to TDAN.com in December 1999 include:

I am proud to announce three additional items of interest.

1 - TDAN.com is excited to announce that we are teaming up with Dave Marco and Enterprise Warehousing Solutions, Inc. http://www.ewsolutions.com to share knowledge by sharing articles from our respective newsletters. Look for EWS Newsletter articles in future issues of TDAN.com.

2 - TDAN.com is a proud sponsor of the WRAD 2000 Conference - Cast a Wide Net. This year's conference will be held February 22-24, 2000 in Orlando, Florida. At WRAD 2000 you will hear the latest information on Enterprise-wide Solutions that integrate ERP, e-Commerce and Enterprise Application Integration through the use of Architecture and Data Warehouse Strategies that incorporate Repository, Meta Data Management, and Development approaches. Feature speakers for this event include Zachman, Devlin, Iyengar, Ross, Natraj, ... Learn more about WRAD 2000 and how to register on-line by visiting the innovative WRAD 2000 web-site at http://www.wrad.com.

3 - TDAN.com is also a proud sponsor of the DAMA International Symposium/Metadata Conference 2000 that is being hosted by DAMA NCR http://www.dama-ncr.org and Wilshire Conferences http://www.wilshireconferences.com. This year's conference will be held March 19-23, 2000 in Washington, D.C. Feature speakers for this event include Finkelstein, Imhoff, Marco, English, Hackney, Simsion, ... Learn more about this conference and how to register on-line by visiting either of the host's web-sites.

Best of luck to you and all as we prepare to embrace the Year 2000. See you again soon on the other side of the monumental year change.

I appreciate your interest in The Data Administration Newsletter and I look forward to providing articles and other interesting materials well into the next millennium.

Best Regards.
Bob Seiner

Robert (Bob) S. Seiner
Publisher - The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com) Principal Consultant - CIBER, Inc. (CIBER.com) Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 14:15:38 CST