Oracle Client Software for Macintosh

From: HSK <hsknospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:35:08 +0100

Hi

Has anyone experienced any problems Oracle Client software on a Macintosh??? I have one very weird problem - if I use NetTest to connect to server #1 it fails with "Unable to obtain Oracle version" or something like that and a TNS PacketWrite failure. If I connect to server #2, it works fine.

Same Oracle version is installed on the servers (operatingsystem is WinNT 4.0 with SP6 in both cases). Oracle version is 7.3.4.

I have also checked the file LISTENER.ORA to if I could spot anything here, but no luck...

Any kind of help or suggestions is much appreciated!!

Regards,
Henrik Skovgaard Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 08:35:08 CST