Re: calling DLL function from stored procedure

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 05:27:03 -0800

You have to set up your listener to listen for External Procedure requests.
Also, you have to create a wrapper package which will interface your PL/SQL with the DLL call.
Look in any oracle 8 book for more details. Alternatively, go to the Oracle MetaLink site and search for External Procedures.

Mark