OCP Test - Intro to SQL and PL/SQL

From: Rock Lambros <grkpetra_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:55:44 -0800

Hello,

I am taking the Intro to SQL and PL/SQL test for Oracle Certification this Friday. I am an Oracle Developer, but a horrible test-taker. Does anyone who has passed this test have any tips? For example, is there any one area in particular that I should focus on more or is everything pretty much spread out easily. Also does anyone know how close the questions on the Self-Test software are to the actual exam questions?

Thanks in advance,

Rock Lambros
Programmer
Las Vegas Valley Water District Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 00:55:44 CST