Migration from 8.0.4 to 8.0.5 problem

From: Anurag <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:37:04 -0800

Hi,
We had installed oracle version 8.0.4 and had a database running on it. Now we have upgraded the oracle version to 8.0.5 , but when we use the oracle migration utility it simply goes on and on for 20hours or so but still doesnt migrate the database.

In the new version every thing is working fine except the export utility. Why is that?

How do i upgrade?

Thanks
Anurag

also reply at