NVARCHAR2, what is it good for?

From: <ababase_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:42:59 GMT

I am working on a project that requires support for multiple languages. We have picked a database character set that will support all our needed languages but I am confused about when it is advisiable to define a character field as NVARCHAR2. If anyone can shed light on the proper use of a NVARCHAR2 datatype it would be much appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 30 1999 - 08:42:59 CST