A Query quandry

From: <pfith_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:42:13 -0500

Hello;

I am saving a .csv file to an Oracle table (the field is a varchar2(3000)) and the file is about 1680 characters long. The problem is, when I do a select from the table (in SQL worksheet or SQL+ ) it only returns 100 characters. If I do a substr starting at the 10th character, I get 100 characters starting at the 10th character. I know the whole thing is in there, so how do I get it all in one query?

Thanks will go to anyone who can help me...

Peter Fithian
Pfith_at_attglobal.net Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 18:42:13 CST