Oracle Mailing Lists

From: David Frick <dfrick_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:59:21 -0000

I would like to subscribe to an Oracle mailing list but I can't seem to get the correct sign up information.

Supposedly I can sign up at:

listserv_at_ccvm.sunysb.edusend with SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L dave_at_frick- cpa.com

An alternative list is supposed to be:

listserv_at_kbs.net with NET SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L

Neither of these seem to work. With the first I get an error saying it cannot find the mail address and the second I never get a reply.

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to these mail lists?

Thanks
Dave Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 06:59:21 CST