DBase III migration to Oracle

From: Josef Buergi <josef.buergi_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:47:28 +0100

Hello

I have to migrate a Dbase III db to Oracle. The dbase file itself is not a big issue, but what I'm worried about are the memo fields. They are in a separate file and I don't know how to get them into a delimitted ascii file (key;memo).

Has anybody a workaround how to get memo fields from Dbase in any way into Oracle ? I'm not a DBase crack, that's why I'm asking.

Any help is really welcome .....

Please replay to josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch

Greetings from Switzerland

Josef Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 15:47:28 CST