how to initialize sqlplus settings?

From: David Zlotchenko <zlotchen_at_voyager.rtd.utk.edu>
Date: 29 Nov 1999 14:41:45 GMT

Hi,

I suspect there is a way to put some sort of .sqlplusrc file in my unix home dir to set my preferences such as pagesize and colsep automatically every time I start sqlplus interectively or in batch.

Can someone tell me if this is possible, what is the file name, and how entries should look like?

Can I put sql statements in?

Thanks. David.

David Zlotchenko
E-mail: zlotchen_at_cs.utk.edu