linking error / embed. sql / unix

From: Patrick Gundlach <gundlach_at_sol.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Date: 29 Nov 1999 15:33:42 +0100

Hi,

Hopefully I am in the correct newsgroup. Whenever I try to compile a simple embedded sql c code I get a linker error:

sqlglm                              /var/tmp/cc0Tv20O1.o
sqlcxt                              /var/tmp/cc0Tv20O1.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out

These symbols are defined in the libsql.a as far as I have seen. The comiler call looks like this (oracle_home is set correctly)

gcc -I$ORACLE_HOME/sqllib/public -L$ORACLE_HOME/lib -I$ORACLE_HOME/precomp/public -lsql bsp.c

Any hints?

  /|\   Viele Gruesse,

o Patrick Gundlach