Re: Installing 8i on RH6.1

From: Knut Lassmann <k.lassmann_at_q-bus.de>
Date: 29 Nov 1999 06:33:04 -0600

Greg McCann wrote:

> Has *anyone* gotten this to work correctly? I've followed the instructions
> exactly and have run into one brick wall after another!

Did you apply the patch for 8i?

|    Knut Lassmann                   Email: K.lassmann_at_q-bus.de    |
|    q~bus Mediatektur GmbH          Fon:   390 489 186            |
|    Salzufer 13F                    Fax:   390 489 140            |
|    10587 Berlin                                                  |