Automatic Virtual email system

From: <anup_mistry_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 19:50:05 GMT

hello eveyrone
Prolem : Question ) Using the oracle web application server 4.0, oracle 8.0.5 database, I am plannning the foolowing interface .. a user (say John0 access the website, now he clicks on a link call Send Mail.. A webform opens up with (Subject, To, CC, Body of message etc).. John enters the values .. Presses a button called Send Email.. All the data is replicated into an oracle database, dynamically interogged, history tables maintained.. Also want to allow John to attach files to this Virtual email..
Somebody gave me a soln of using the DDE server in MS outlook and synchronizing it with DBMS_JOB in the oracle enterprise manager...

please send me the answers at at the group or at the email ID anup_mistry_at_hotmail.com

Thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Nov 27 1999 - 13:50:05 CST