Re: rights

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:43:08 GMT

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:49:46 GMT, him_lommel_at_t-online.de (Andreas Lommel) wrote:

>Hi, I have Oracle 8 Release 8.0.5.0.0 on NT-Server 4. How can I see
>all rights on tables ?

You probably want to look at the system view named DBA_TAB_PRIVS. It lists privileges held by users on tables. You'll need to log on as SYSTEM or as SYS (or some other user with DBA privileges) in order to see it. The column names are fairly self-explanatory.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Fri Nov 26 1999 - 19:43:08 CST