Re: OCP Question

From: <pbolduc_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:01:33 GMT

 I would say the answer is d. There is a switch from PL/SQL context to SQL context whenever a SQL statement is executed. I remember reading that in Oracle 8i, the cost of this context switch has been reduced.

Phil Bolduc
North Vancouver, BC Canada

In article <81ldo5$st5$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Wesley <wesleyto_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know the answer of the following:
>
> How does the PL/SQL engine process SQL statements?
>
> a. Groups SQL statements and sends them to the PL/SQL
> statement executor
> b. Groups SQL statements and sends them to the SQL
> statement executor
> c. Separates SQL statements and sends them to the PL/SQL
> statement executor
> d. Separates SQL statements and sends them to the SQL
> statement executor
> e. none of the above
>
> TIA.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 26 1999 - 17:01:33 CST