Oracle Table Contents and Infomaker

From: DF <donell17_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:26:54 GMT

Hi All,

I have Oracle 8 Personal tables with populated records. Infomaker 6.0 can connect to Oracle and see the tables however I cannot see any of the rows. If I do a query from the Oracle interface I can select and display the rows. What else do I need to configure in Oracle and/or Infomaker to allow the rows to be seen by Infomaker? I am the owner of the tables with full control.

Thanks,

DF Received on Thu Nov 25 1999 - 14:26:54 CST